Impending meta-sig change - visible membership

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 13:45:59 -0500 (EST)

I've implemented the scheme we discussed, whereby membership email
addrs are exposed such that they're not directly recognizable by web
spiders - and spam address scrapers.  I've switched over the meta-sig
so that the membership is be exposed in this way.  You still can
suppress even this exposure of your own membership by setting your
personal membership option - visit the listinfo web page (mentioned in
the message footer, below) and click on your address, that'll take you
to the options setting page.

Plese let me know if you have any suggestions or concerns about this,
and thanks for helping exercise the system!

Ken Manheimer		  klm@python.org	    703 620-8990 x268
	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives

		   # Thanks for joining the PSA!  #
		    # http://www.python.org/psa/ #