[meta-sig] Poll: how to coordinate XML efforts

Jim Fulton jim.fulton@Digicool.com
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:50:33 -0500

Robin Friedrich wrote:

> 4)  Create the XML-sig tightly focused on the XML/Python issues.

I favor this.  XML has applications far beyond Web applicatiosn and
generation of documentation.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332             Python Powered!
Digital Creations    http://www.digicool.com    http://www.python.org

repeats.