[meta-sig] Revised XML-SIG mission statement

Greg Stein (Exchange) gstein@exchange.microsoft.com
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 20:07:51 -0800

Calling out JPython, to the implicit exclusion of CPython, seems a bit weird
to me. Revising it to simply say "interfacing with both Java and C-based
parsers."

Can we say anything about all the stuff that's been going on in the
string-sig.

-g