[meta-sig] SIG Creation Proposal

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Fri, 15 May 1998 14:35:10 -0400 (EDT)

Milton L. Hankins writes:
>I suppose this SIG could be called "TkinterPlugin".  I thought about
>restarting the Web SIG, but I belive this warrants something more
>specific.

	Is a formal SIG really needed for this?  You could just start
a mailing list (perhaps on one of the free list hosting services) and
announce it.  If you like, I can create such a list on one such
service (makelist.com) along with the other lists I manage.

	On the other hand, the proposed SIG (Plugin-SIG?) *does* have
a very clear-cut deliverable, and thus is more likely to reach its
final goal, rather than drag on forever without getting anything done.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
But somehow lizards are connected to all this. They're a constant theme.