[meta-sig] PROPOSAL: Python Scarecrow SIG

Friedrich, Robin K Robin.K.Friedrich@USAHQ.UnitedSpaceAlliance.com
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:05:31 -0600

> From: 	Jim Fulton[SMTP:jim.fulton@Digicool.com]
>
> I prefer to keep the discussions separate.  For one thing, the interface
> sig
> has tasks with a much shorter time frame.  I also think mixing the
> discussions
> will tend to bog things down.  I don't have a problem with an occasional
> crost post.
>
> But, whatever.  :)
>
> Jim

I agree with Jim on this. I foresee two sigs, the interface-sig and the
types-sig. The later would address both the static typing options as well as
the merged object model of Py2.0.  Although it may be true that both lists
will have the same subscribers, I suspect that the typing discussions may
generate too much static (sic) for those interested in the pure interface
discussions.

-Robin