[meta-sig] PROPOSAL: Python Scarecrow SIG

Jim Fulton jim.fulton@digicool.com
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:58:23 -0500

Really?  I think that this will generate *far*
more discussion than the other topics.

> 	2) The static types work would be based on whatever
> 	comes out of the interfaces work

Yes, but I think there will be a fairly clean
small interface between the two.

> 	3) I'd like to bring the class/types discussions
> 	into the fray (off of egroups) to foster more
> 	participation from the community

This can be done with a dedicated SIG.

Also, I thought we wanted SIGs to be highly focussed.

> Of course, this assumes Jim is still willing to champion
> such a beast with a 'modified' charter...

Yes, uh, whatever that means.

(But please please please can we put GUI-SIG out of
 it's misery!)

How does this decision get made?  Does Guido decide?
Do we vote? I'd like to get on with it, so someone
please decide. :)

Jim