[meta-sig] Re: The Types-SIG is comatose. Let's retire it.

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:05:14 -0800 (PST)

Meta issue:

I'm not sure that I agree the types-sig should stay alive simply because
some traffic is inserted when a threat-of-execution has arisen. The
impetus for the SIG is (IMO) obviously gone, despite some people's
unstated desires to see work done along this path.

I'd recommend closing the SIG and letting this discussion move elsewhere.

Cheers,
-g