[meta-sig] Re: [Python-Dev] SIG: python-lang

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@python.org
Wed, 31 May 2000 12:43:19 -0400 (EDT)

    GS> [ The correct forum is probably meta-sig. ]

Right, and I've ditched python-dev from the Cc's.

    GS> IMO, I don't see a need for yet another forum. The dividing
    GS> lines become a bit too blurry, and it will result in questions
    GS> like "where do I post this?" Or "what is the difference
    GS> between python-lang@python.org and python-list@python.org?"

I agree.  I think anybody who'd be interested in python-lang is
already going to be a member of python-dev and any discussion will
probably be crossposted to the point where it makes no difference.

-Barry