[meta-sig] Giving each SIGs its own Wiki pages

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:17:32 -0400

> > AFAIK The Wiki doesn't have a hierarchical namespace, but I expect
> > that's an advantage rather than a disadvantage -- accidental
> > crosslinks can provide useful synchronicity.
>
> Actually, MoinMoin does provide such namespaces. Just put a wikiname
> with a / in it to enable this. For more information on this, see
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/HelpOnEditing_2fSubPages

Whoops.  Maybe we should create some structure for the Sigs then?  How
much?  I could see two possibilities:

(1) Each SIG gets its own toplevel homepage and the SIG's subpages are
    underneath that;

(2) We create a toplevel container for the SIG homepages, and each
    SIG's subpages are underneath that (i.e. two slashes away from the
    root).

I think (1) is good enough.