[meta-sig] Giving each SIGs its own Wiki pages

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd@acm.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:39:33 +0200

There is something strange with the timezones.

I went to my UserPreferences page and I saw the following two lines:

Time zone   Your time is 2002-08-14 14:34:11 [+00:00]
	    Server time is 2002-08-14 14:34:11

The strange thing is, my time at that time was 2002-08-14 14:34:11
[+02:00], but it looks like the server is in the same timezone as I
am, but thinks it is in GMT.