[meta-sig] Proposal: Web-SIG

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@alum.mit.edu
08 Apr 2003 19:57:51 -0400

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 19:24, Ian Bicking wrote:
> Since I was planning on doing it anyway, here's a list I just compiled
> of all the related projects (sections sorted by relevance, but no
> sorting withing sections).  People obviously are working on this
> stuff... I'm just hoping to get people to work together better.  I'd
> rather spend my time hassling these people to get involved than to spend
> time on an extended discussion on c.l.py... I suppose I can contact all
> these people individually, but it'd be nice to be able to tell them (if
> they do want to cooperate) that they should all come somewhere to
> discuss it.

You'll need to send an announcement to comp.lang.python or to
c.l.p.announce.  I don't see any other way to reach people other then
sending them email directly.  So send an announcement and tell people to
contact you if they're interested in helping with a SIG.

> THE LIST
> ========

Perhaps Zope should be on "the list."  Also Zope Page Templates seem to
fit the bill for templating.

Jeremy