[meta-sig] Request for Python/C API mailing list

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Jun 26 11:52:46 CEST 2007

On 2007-06-26 11:23, Jack Jansen wrote:
> On 25-jun-2007, at 22:53, Jeff Rush wrote:
>> I would join such a list - I sometimes write extension modules to
>> wrap Linux
>> libraries.
>
> I would definitely join as well.

You can count me in as well.

One thing I'm not sure about is scope:

Most of the C API
development is closely tied to the Python C implementation
(which also uses the C API) and so far all the discussions
regarding changes/enhancements/etc. have taken place on
the python-dev list.

I would assume that the list would mostly be about using
the C API rather than modifying it, right ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 26 2007)
2007-07-09: EuroPython 2007, Vilnius, Lithuania            12 days to go