[meta-sig] Request for Python/C API mailing list

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Jun 26 22:56:38 CEST 2007

Barry Warsaw wrote:

> On Jun 25, 2007, at 4:53 PM, Jeff Rush wrote:
>
>> Barry Warsaw wrote:

>>> I'd like to see if anybody else on this list chimes in with their
>>> opinion.  You might also want to take an informal (PEP 10 style) poll
>>> on python-dev and python-list.  If you get deafening silence, it's
>>> probably not worth it.
>> I would join such a list - I sometimes write extension modules to
>> wrap Linux
>> libraries.
>
> Seems like there's enough interest then.  Who wants to own the list?
>
> - -Barry

If nobody else wants to I dont mind. Iv been using the python/C api for
around 4 years now.

though if somebody who is more apart of the python community wants to
thats fine.

Im working on refactoring a Python/C api at the moment so Iv got a
working understanding of the basic/intermediate level and would be happy
to answer questions etc.

What are the tasks a list owner has to do?