[meta-sig] Request for Python/C API mailing list

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Tue Jun 26 23:12:55 CEST 2007

 From the various replies to the initial query I get the impression
there are two distinct topics that people think the mailing list
should be about:
- The API that the Python core library presents to C code (whether C
is embedding or extending Python)
- How to make external C APIs available to Python programs.

Both interest me, and there is definitely some relationship between
the two, but I think it is a good idea if we focus the list.
Goldman