[meta-sig] PUG Mailing List

Brad Knowles brad at python.org
Sat Oct 27 00:55:19 CEST 2007

On 10/26/07, Kevin D Smith wrote:

>  I'm trying to figure out how to get a python.org mailing list for a new
>  PUG in Oklahoma.  The management interface says that you can create you
>  own if you have the appropriate credentials, but it doesn't tell you how
>  to get those credentials.  Can someone tell me what I need to do?

Basically, you send a request to postmaster at python.org with the
proposed name of your list, the list of addresses for the list
administrators, and whatever descriptive information you can give us
regarding the group, etc... and then we handle the rest.  If we've
got any questions or issues with what you've suggested, we'll let you
know.

Otherwise, the next thing you see should be a list creation notice
and a note from us telling you what we've done.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team