[meta-sig] Proposal: ULS-SIG by Duncan McGreggor, Steve Holden, Jim Baker :: ultra large-scale systems in Python

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:09:44 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 3:52 PM, gerry_lowry (alliston ontario canada)
<gerry.lowry at abilitybusinesscomputerservices.com> wrote:
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/meta-sig/2008-September/001391.html
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/meta-sig/2008-September/001390.html
> Duncan wrote in part:
>    "Steve Holden, Jim Baker and I have been discussing an interest in and need for a Python ULS-SIG mail list at Python.org."
>
> This thread seems to have died on the vine ... is there any interest?
>

> g.

There is definitely interest -- many people have emailed me to ask
about the progress of this, and I've told them that the request has
been submitted to the Meta-SIG but that I've heard nothing back from
the SIG...

Meta-SIG: ping! Is there anything we can do to move this along?

P.S. Barry, sorry for pulling you into this, but you've been the most
responsive person so far... you've done too good a job :-)