[meta-sig] Mailing list spam protection

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Apr 15 11:27:07 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm having problems sending a message to the PSF Trademarks
mailing list. It's being rejected as spam.

Is there something I can do as list admin to change the spam
settings or train the filter ?

If possible, I'd also like to know what caused the message
to get rejected.

PS: I already sent email to postmaster at python.org, but on second
thought, realized that this list may be more appropriate.

Thanks.