[Microbit-Python] A native editor

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:09:38 EST 2015

Sadly I can't get the extension to work on either OSX or Linux - instead,
the extension reports

 There were warnings when trying to install this extension:

   - 'fileSystem.requestFileSystem' is not allowed for specified platform.

So the result for me is that the new, open, and save functions don't do
anything at all, and the repl says it can't find the microbit.

I'm not finding any explanations of line, but I've attached a screen shot
of the warning...

I'm also not seeing any setting for Chrome that would seem to help.

Cheers,
Naomi