[Microbit-Python] Repl not echoing back

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 17:40:35 EST 2015

Hi Marc,

That board (and another with some issues) is already in the hands of people
with microscopes who will be better able to figure out what's going on. But
if I still had it, I would definitely try your suggestion. For a while I
suspected physical damage to the board was the cause, but I never could
find that.

Cheers,
Naomi