[Microbit-Python] Failed attempt at Whack-A-Mole

David Whale david at thinkingbinaries.com
Tue Oct 6 14:49:48 CEST 2015

Really pleased to see the virtual canvas idea - I was working on one of
those for Touch Develop, but there are bugs in the canvas handling at the
moment that have not had fixes pushed to the live server, so I paused that
activity while I waited for them to catch up (the emulator does not plot
pixels outside of [0,0]->[4,4] on an in memory image, but the micro:bit
runtime does).

I was thinking of accelerometer tilt driven mazes, a bit like a 5x5 window
on one of those rolling ball bearing maze games.

David Whale, B.Sc (Hons), MIET
*Software Engineer and IET Schools Liaison Officer, Essex*

email:  dwhale at theiet.org
twitter: @whaleygeek
blog:  blog.whaleygeek.co.uk

Co-author of the new book "Adventures in Minecraft" <http://amzn.to/ZGfxZG>