[Microbit-Python] Hello from Sunnyvale, CA!

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Fri Feb 19 15:25:45 EST 2016

Hi Folks,

I'm in California for an education conference at Google. This gave me 11
hours to kill on the flight over. As a result I finished off and revised
some tutorials for teachers - to be added to the project documentation.

I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK!

The tutorials are for beginners, miss a lot of things out (which you can
discover via the "real" API docs anyway) and my intention is simply to
provide a series of easy-to-understand Python related resources for
teachers who may otherwise be feeling nervous. In an ideal world,
teachers would adopt and adapt these resources into their own lesson
plans and schemes-of-work.

Feedback most welcome...

The PR is here.

https://github.com/bbcmicrobit/micropython/pull/212

(I think it'd be good to fix silly mistakes on this branch and merge
ASAP so the "real" docs are updated for teachers to see. Subsequent
additions, modifications and corrections can go in their own PRs).

All the best,

N.