[Microbit-Python] compiling micro:bit: repo lancaster-university/microbit-dal doesn't exist

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Fri Jan 8 03:55:27 EST 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to compile https://github.com/bbcmicrobit/micropython using
Debian Jeesie. So far so good but on the yt up step I have this error:
info: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): registry.yottabuild.org
error: Failed to satisfy dependencies of /home/carles/git/micropython:
error: could not locate github component
"lancaster-university/microbit-dal", either the name is misspelt, you do
not have access to it, or it does not exist

I can see on https://github.com/lancaster-university that
lancaster-university doesn't exist.

Any work arounds?

Anything that I haven't done and I should have done? Perhaps the repo's
name has been changed? (I haven't tried anything yet)

It's my first time trying to compile it.

Thank you!

--
Carles Pina i Estany
	Web: http://pinux.info || Blog: http://pintant.cat