[Microbit-Python] Microbit Python Programs for a website

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Mar 9 06:23:59 EST 2016

Folks,

This is great... it shows that MicroPython on the micro:bit has an
active community independent of the "blessed" and rather official BBC
offering. (The BBC would also like to encourage this too.)

Please make contributions!

Jez, take a look at the examples directory in the main
microbit-micropython repos. Perhaps they can be re-used?

Best wishes,

N.