[Microbit-Python] Microbit Python Programs for a website

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Mar 9 08:51:30 EST 2016

The important aspect of this is to point out to Kitronic is that they
sell physical products rather than content. By releasing their "content"
(i.e. tutorials) as CC they're basically inviting people to make their
physical product offering much stronger because there's Python docs and
an obvious community of enthusiastic users - people see that the
Kitronic products are validated as useful and good because they're
writing docs for them..!

Does this make sense?

N.