[mmgsoc] Pipermail archive UI

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Tue Jun 7 22:31:45 CEST 2011

On Jun 02, 2011, at 11:57 PM, Dushyant Bansal wrote:

>But your point of serving pages dynamically is also something that we can
>think about. Should I look more in this direction?

Doing that would be a huge architectural change, so I wouldn't make it a
priority.  It's too easy to get lost in rewriting huge chunks of code.

Do keep it in mind though as you work on it, and try to make decisions that
allow for this change at some point down the road.  If it makes your life much
harder though, don't worry about it too much.

-Barry