[mmgsoc] Fw: next request for GNU status reports

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Wed Sep 7 16:05:07 CEST 2011

I don't think everyone gets this, but I want to prepare a little text for
Mailman status.  I can add something about the SoC program, but if you have
anything else (MM3 or MM2 related) you want me to include, just send it my
way.  I'll put together a draft and circulate it before I send it to GNU.

-Barry

Begin forwarded message: