[Mobile-sig] Next Steps for "Working" Port

Cyd Haselton chaselton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:23:52 CET 2015

Hang on...Mercurial only supports Python versions up to 2.7?

Given that the version I;ve ported to KBOX is 3.4.2, this may be a deal breaker.  Not sure if I want to spend time porting 2.7 *just* so that I can port Mercurial...especially if it means having both versions installed.

Thoughts? Is there anything I couldn't do with git that makes porting Mercurial...and Python 2.7.x...a must?