[Mobile-sig] ImportError: No module named site

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat Jul 25 20:14:05 CEST 2015

Probably the entire stdlib cannot be found -- 'site' is simply the first
module that is imported by the interpreter. To what values did you set
PYTHONHOME and PYTHONPATH? I'm guessing that PYTHONHOME is set incorrectly.
But you're not giving us enough information to help you further. I
recommend asking for help on IRC (#python on freenode) or
python-list at python.org.