[Moin-devel] Embedding LaTeX (or other text formatters) code into a wiki page

Andreas Fuchs asf at void.at
Wed Apr 10 11:10:04 EDT 2002

I just tried out LaTeXWiki
(http://www.rootnode.com/Wiki/Ebusiness/LatexWiki) for a collaborative
mathematical wiki I have in mind. The problem with it is that its code
base is far too old (and the ZWiki on which it put its base is far too
buggy) and that it does not seem to get much development anymore.

It is written in python, and I guess it should not be too hard to
integrate it into MoinMoin. Do you think it is worth the effort? If so,
what do you recommend, Making it a parser, or making it a macro?

If anyone wonders, yes I probably will dig into the code and do it
myself if nobody wants to help me with that. Anything to get away from
ZWiki. (-:

Thanks,
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf at acm.org>, asf at jabber.at, antifuchs