[Moin-devel] More compact backups?

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Fri Feb 14 19:08:14 EST 2003

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 03:58:42AM +0100, Magnus Lycka wrote:

>My Thinki backup files were taking up about 16MB... I hope I'm
>not asking a FAQ here, I'm not followsing MoinMoin development
>very closely, but is there any easy way to make Moin use diff,
>rcs or cvs to store backup file more compactly? I have access
>to rcs and cvs at my ISP...

Using CVS as backend storage is something I'm planning on looking at
quite soon, but I'm not aware of anything currently available.

In fact, I have already several small projects / patches that just
need some cleaning up...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
Support the Campaign for Audiovisual Free Expression: http://www.eff.org/cafe/