[Moin-devel] Little glitches with SystemAdmin

Lele Gaifax lele at seldati.it
Sat Feb 15 06:52:10 EST 2003

Hi,

I tried the new SystemAdmin browsers, and I found two thinghies:
 a. in AttachFile.py:do_admin_browser there's this code: {{{

    # iterate over pages that might have attachments
    pages = os.listdir(config.attachments['dir'])

 }}} but it gives an error about bad access to 'attachments'. Maybe
 this is better: {{{

    # iterate over pages that might have attachments
    if htdocs_access:
        pages = os.listdir(config.attachments['dir'])
    else:
        pages = wikiutil.getPageList(config.text_dir)

 }}}

 b. the user browser is strange: I the various IDs, but all share the
 same Username and Email (mine... for that matter).

hth,
ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.