[Moin-devel] processor for interpreter

Florian Festi festifn at rupert.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Nov 9 11:56:17 EST 2003

> I have started to write a processor for an interpreter.
> Did someone else have done something like this before?
>
> The processor already works but which possibilities do I have to protect
> the server for example for deleting of some files.
> Could a processor run by a user account different from wwwrun?

Using wiki editable code is extremely dangerous. There are various nasty
things that can happen. I started a little discussion about this already
on the MoinMoin wiki:

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/MiscProposals

It's about making the MoinMoin sources editable in a wiki. Most problems
mentioned there will also aply to your processor.

Feel free to continue this discussion on the wiki page or on this mailing
list.

	cu

		FlorianFesti