[Moin-devel] [ moin-Feature Requests-694231 ] arbitrary diffs

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 19 09:14:02 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #694231, was opened at 2003-02-27 09:22
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thomaswaldmann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358482&aid=694231&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It should be possible to see a diff between two
arbitrary old versions of a page, as in UseModWiki.
Currently, I only manage to see a diff to the current page.