[Moin-devel] [ moin-Bugs-827612 ] RSS Feed broken

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 21 12:34:12 EDT 2003

Bugs item #827612, was opened at 2003-10-21 18:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thomaswaldmann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=108482&aid=827612&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The RSS feed for my moin wiki has been working quite well
for a while (not very long, this wiki has been up for about a
week), but yesterday it stopped working and now gives a
traceback:
http://just.letterror.com/ltrwiki/
RecentChanges?action=rss_rc

Comment By: Thomas Waldmann (thomaswaldmann)