[Moin-devel] Partial diffs?

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Tue Sep 30 04:11:04 EDT 2003

> I've been trying MoinMoin and I've found that in the history page you only can
> see diffs between an old version and the current one. It would be much more
> useful for me to have diffs between one version and the next, so you can know
> what changed in each revision.

Yes, that is known. ;) The problem simply was the one who fixes that in
the code. I am currently quite active coding, but there is so much to do
that is even more important.

> Because of this I made some changes to the CVS version , adding a new action
> ("partial diff") in the history page. If anybody finds this useful I could
> send a patch.

Great! Please submit the patch to me or to moin patch collection on SF.
I'll then have a look at it soon.

Try to send a "clean" patch (read the diff and make sure it doesnt
contain trash and really only the changes needed for that feature).

Thomas