[Moin-devel] [ moin-Bugs-786855 ] xml feature doesn't work

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 21 09:50:06 EST 2004

Bugs item #786855, was opened at 2003-08-11 11:32
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tml
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=108482&aid=786855&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Visit http://parrakeet.joeysmith.com and click on the
XML link. The XML which is generated is invalid.

Those tags must not interleave for valid XML.