[Moin-devel] theme problem

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 08:12:19 EDT 2004

--- Reimar Bauer <R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de> wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I have defined a similiar theme like classic and this is set as
> default by
> moin_config.
>
> I recognized everytime after an update that one thing comes always
> from the
> classic theme.
>
> logo {
>          float: left;
>          margin: 0 .5em;
>
> I have defined in my version
> logo {
>          /*float: left; */
>          margin: 0 .5em
> }
>
> This is not used, why ?
>
> Reimar

The original *float* value in classic.css is cascading over your
modified css because you did not specify a new value for float. Once a
css that is loaded prior to yours has overridden a default value, there
is no way (I know of) to return to the default, you can only set the
float value to the one you want.

Roger Haase