[Moin-devel] Dataset and DataBrowserWidget class'

Jos 'Hyakugei' Yule hyakugei at theorganization.net
Mon May 3 11:09:13 EDT 2004

Hey all. I'm doing some work with WikiDb and similar data techniques. I
read the request on the WikiDb to use the DataBrowserWidget for display,
which uses the Dataset class. There are some tools/functions that i need
from Dataset - mostly the ability to return the sum of a column. What i
want to know is, should i sub-class Dataset and add my own functions to
it, or should i be looking at adding these functions to Dataset itself?

Thanks,
jos yule
Digital Hyakugei
http://www.theorganization.net