[Moin-devel] XML errors

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Oct 25 06:47:08 EDT 2004

Hi Paul,

I don't know much about XML and RSS, nor do I use RSS or XML, so this
problem maybe has to get fixed by somebody who does.

> So, what is going on here?  How do Python.org and
> moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de differ?  What versions of python and moin do
> they run?

See the SystemInfo wiki page of both sites.

Be aware that we switched from moin 1.2.4 to moin 1.3devel at just that
day you wrote your mail, so you maybe have to try again to make it clear
which version has the problems.

You also can meet us on #moin on server irc.freenode.net.

> I thought it might work with python 2.4, but I doubt it since moinmoin's
> website doesn't work correctly!

Maybe try those sites, so it will be easier to clear:

http://linuxwiki.org/ (runs 1.2.4 currently on py 2.3.4)

http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/ (runs 1.3devel on py 2.4b1)

Thomas