[Moin-devel] [ moin-Feature Requests-863361 ] Standard Content Storage API

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 21 05:53:24 EST 2005

Feature Requests item #863361, was opened at 2003-12-20 05:07
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by alexanderweb
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358482&aid=863361&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Would you like to support content storage independence?

Content Repository
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170