[Moin-devel] [ moin-Feature Requests-973652 ] Support for LaTex

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 5 07:22:13 EDT 2005

Feature Requests item #973652, was opened at 2004-06-16 03:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by alexanderweb
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358482&aid=973652&group_id=8482

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Support for LaTex

Date: 2005-06-05 16:21

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=254738

While skimming the source I have not found any piece of code
that tries to secure the code. Allowing unprotected latex
execution on a webpage may be harmful. Besides that, most
of the code deals with ZWiki internals. The remaining parts are
already incorporated into the nice LaTex plugins we already
have (see MoinMoin:ParserMarket). Closing this feature
request because of that.

Comment By: Thomas Waldmann (thomaswaldmann)