[moin-devel] Moin2 - where do I start

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 11:00:43 EDT 2022

 That development link above has not been updated in a while. We use venv not virtualenv; lessc is no longer used; probably more updates are needed.
    On Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 07:54:55 AM MST, Roger Haase via moin-devel <moin-devel at python.org> wrote:

  See Development — MoinMoin 0.1.dev116+gf3cf86e documentation (moin-20.readthedocs.io)

   -
set options on your favorite editor or IDE

   - convert tabs to 4 spaces
   - delete trailing blanks on file save
   - use unix line endings (use Windows line endings on .bat and .cmd files)
   - use mono-spaced font for editing
Create a pull request to fix the files.  Everyone should have the same editor setting to avoid patches showing unrelated changes - one developer adds trailing blanks, next developer removes them.