[Moin-user] LikePages traceback

Daniel M. Drucker dmd at 3e.org
Fri Dec 7 05:15:14 EST 2001

This is what I get when I click on LikePages.

Code is CVS from 1150UTC today (friday).

A problem occurred while running a Python script. Here is the sequence of
function calls leading up to the error, with the most recent (innermost)
call first. The exception attributes are:
      args = ("'None' object has no attribute 'group'",)

/home/threee/moin/lib/python2.1/site-packages/MoinMoin/action/LikePages.py
in execute(pagename='fep not responding', form=FieldStorage(None, None,
[MiniFieldStorage('action', 'LikePages')]), s_re=<SRE_Pattern object>,
e_re=<SRE_Pattern object>)
   25     # figure the start and end words
   26     match = s_re.match(pagename)
   27     start = match.group(1)

       start = undefined, match = None, global group = undefined
   28     s_len = len(start)
   29     match = e_re.search(pagename)

/home/threee/moin/lib/python2.1/site-packages/MoinMoin/cgimain.py in run
(properties={})
  190         try:
  191             from MoinMoin.support import cgitb
  192             cgitb.handler()

       cgitb = <module 'MoinMoin.support.cgitb'
from '/home/thr...hon2.1/site-packages/MoinMoin/support/cgitb.pyc'>,
handler = <function execute>
  193         except:
  194             cgi.print_exception()