[Moin-user] Future plans?

Jonas Bengtsson jonas.b at home.se
Thu Nov 22 06:07:06 EST 2001

Hi,
First I must say that I like MoinMoin for its speed and simplicity.
But I have also used the TWiki WikiClone which is very advanced and have
many features. I really liked following features:
 * Uploading of files
 * Better user management
 * Possibility of setting restrictions on different actions on different
pages
 * Different "webs" - division of one wiki site into several divisions
 * Notification - ability to be notified with mail when something is
modified

Are there any plans of adressing the features above?
Are there any plans of porting MoinMoin to a application server (such as
webware)?

Thanks in advance,
Jonas Bengtsson