[Moin-user] multiple wiki mods

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Mon Nov 26 14:59:02 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:48:27 -0600, Jeff Kunce wrote:

>>    * Better WikiFarm support: ...
>
>Thanks!
>
>On my request to share user settings, I did some experimenting,
>and found that, even if wikis share the same user directory, they
>create separate files for the same user. So that may be more
>complicated than I thought.
>
>  --Jeff

The problem lies in the cookies sent; you can try to set a wikifarm id
or something, and send that as the cookie's path.

Namely change webapi.getScriptname() to something else in the code
below, like "/" (which makes the cookie valid for the whole server, I
think).

    def getCookie(self):
        """Get the Set-Cookie header for this user"""
        cookie = Cookie.SimpleCookie()
        cookie['MOIN_ID'] = self.id
        return cookie.output() + ' expires=Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013
12:00:00 GMT; Path=%s' % (webapi.getScriptname(),)

Ciao, Jürgen