[Moin-user] HTTP_COOKIE

Greg Ryan gregr at cs.usyd.edu.au
Wed Oct 17 18:34:18 EDT 2001

> From Juergen Hermann <jh at web.de> Thu Oct 18 04:24:51 2001
>
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:44:23 +1000, Greg Ryan wrote:
>
> >Before I go down the road of trying to work through this myself, I
> >though I'd query this list to see if I've misconfigured the system in
> >some obvious way, or whether others have encountered this problem.
>
> Post the full traceback (or attach a snapshot of the generated html
> page) and I can say more.

Thanks for the offer of help, and the excellent product.

In fact the problem was fixed by moving to python2.1.  The default installation
here was 1.52.  There must be a library difference in the cookie handling
part.  Basically 1.52 was dumping core (not a python traceback), when run
with the cookie set as described in the earlier mail.