[Moin-user] Changing the RecentChanges

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Wed Oct 24 10:07:07 EDT 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:57:40 +0200, MarvinGS wrote:

>Option 1: Possibility to mark changes a minor on a save.
>The User could check a box saying that he only applied minor changes to
the formatting or spelling. This save would then only show up in the Pages
own History but not in
>the RecentChanges.

Relatively easy (do not append to editlog, or mark & filter later).

>Option 2: Show all Editors of a page since last Bookmark (only for
logged-in users)
>Logged-in Users would then see a list of all Users that saved the page in
a chronological list. (I'm not sure if single users should show up more
than once yet) Thet could
>mess up the RecentChanges if the Bookmark ist relly old so maybe it
should be limited to a certain time also.

Currently, a performance killer.