[Moin-user] double click to edit.

Adam Shand adam at personaltelco.net
Mon Oct 29 11:00:04 EST 2001

> if any one is interested i hacked my wiki to do this tonight.  it's
> pretty straight forward though i'm sure i've done this the ugliest way
> possible :)

<sigh> ... i'm a moron.  sorry all for the repeated spam.  it turns out
that this breaks the search capability.  the problem is that when you run
a search the context is differnet and the webapi call to get the page name
doesn't work, but i don't know how to test for this so that it'll only try
and do this when it's giving you a page that *can* be edited.

could someone lend a hand please?

thanks,
adam.

A problem occurred while running a Python script. Here is the sequence of
function calls leading up to the error, with the most recent (innermost)
call last.

the error i get is:

/var/www/www.personaltelco.net/MoinMoin/cgimain.py in run()
  170         try:
  171             from MoinMoin.support import cgitb
  172             cgitb.handler()
       cgitb = <module 'MoinMoin.support.cgitb' from 'MoinMoin/support/cgitb.pyc'>, handler = <function do_fullsearch>
  173         except:
  174             cgi.print_exception()

/var/www/www.personaltelco.net/MoinMoin/wikiaction.py in do_fullsearch (pagename='FrontPage', form=FieldStorage(None, None, [MiniFieldStorage('acti...fullsearch'), MiniFieldStorage('value', 'adsf')]))
   42
   43     # send title
   44     wikiutil.send_title(user.current.text('Full text search for "%s"') % (needle,))
       global wikiutil = <module 'MoinMoin.wikiutil' from 'MoinMoin/wikiutil.pyc'>, global send_title = undefined, global user = <module 'MoinMoin.user' from 'MoinMoin/user.pyc'>, global current = undefined, global text = undefined, needle = 'adsf'
   45
   46     # search the pages

/var/www/www.personaltelco.net/MoinMoin/wikiutil.py in send_title(text='Full text search for "adsf"', **keywords={})
  252     print "<body",
  253     if config.click_to_edit:
  254         print """ondblclick="location.href='%s/%s?action=edit'" """ % (webapi.getScriptname(),quoteWikiname(keywords['pagename'])), global webapi = <module 'MoinMoin.webapi' from 'MoinMoin/webapi/__init__.pyc'>, global getScriptname = undefined, global quoteWikiname = <function quoteFilename>, keywords = {}
  255     print ">"
  256

KeyError: pagename
      args = ('pagename',)