[Moin-user] Newbie questions

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Wed Sep 12 03:26:05 EDT 2001

I just downloaded the MoinMoin and I can´t tell you how happy I am with it
and how easy it is to create and manage your own personal website.  I am
using it in my training as a GSM/GPRS Systems Engineer for a
telecommunications company.    I am documenting my training as I go along
in hopes it will be helpful for new employees that will follow me.  I have
a few questions though:

1. I installed IIS on my WIN2K and my website resides in C:
\Inetpub\wwwroot\   and my MoinMoin is in Python20\MoinMoin\
Any time I insert an image I keep them in my wwwroot\training\images\  So
each time I insert a hyperlink to an image I need to
type in http://mh0792/images/myImage.gif.  Is there a way to tell MoinMoin
to always look in images and any subdirectories there under
when looking for links?

2. Is this the best setup that I have or should I integrate the Python dir
and the IIS directory structures better?

I am sure that I will have more questions for you as I go along so please
by patient with me.  I hope in the long run I will be able to contribute to
this list in the future as well.

Bragi x6308  (GSM 892 6308)

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/um_okkur/almennt/tolvupostur.asp

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/english/about_us/email.asp