[Moin-user] Acronyms

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Wed Sep 12 08:39:03 EDT 2001

As I am learning about telecommunications I am coming across a large number
of acronyms as I write my own training documentatation.   Is there a way
that I can mark something up as an acronym such that it is automatically
indexed for and put up on an 'acronyms explained ' page.

If someone out there has dealt with similar issues I would appreciate the
help.

Bragi x6308  (GSM 892 6308)

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/um_okkur/almennt/tolvupostur.asp

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/english/about_us/email.asp